一道本不卡免费高清To provide an orderly means of communication between Physical Facilities and the University Community to report and track needed maintenance work. The Physical plant uses the system to assign work to various crafts, track progress and keep up with the cost of labor and materials. The Physical Plant’s Functions is to provide material and labor to maintain AAMU buildings, equipment and grounds.
- that need the attention of Physical Facilities by submitting a work request through the website. The system will assign your work order a ticket number, which you should write down.
- Be specific as possible as to the location and nature of the problem.
- Work orders will be assigned a number and entered into our work order system.
- Emergency maintenance needs should be addressed by telephone to the Physical Plant.
- Emergency maintenance needs occurring after hours or on weekends should be reported to the Public Safety Department at 372-5555.
PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION
Renovation, not maintenance, it should be addressed through the Director and/or the Vice President of Business for funding and prioritization.
For installation of new equipment or installing new/refurbished equipment to replace old equipment. Please contact Brian Shipp the Director of Physical Facilities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requesting renovation on work orders.
- Requesting maintenance on equipment not belonging to AAMU.
- Equipment purchased using grant funds ordinarily does not belong to AAMU, therefore, charges for maintenance work on this equipment must be paid by the department.
- Expecting work to be completed on a specific day and date without prior coordination with the Physical Plant.
- Assuming someone else will report an obvious problem.
一道本不卡免费高清Any problem you experience with the work order system should be addressed with the main office of Physical Facilities at 372-5829.
EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS
Call in emergency work orders to the work order clerk at 372-7206.