New Employee Orientation
Welcome to AAMU!
一道本不卡免费高清New Employee Orientation will be held at 9:00 a.m. at AAMU’s Office of Human Resources.
Location: Buchanan Way, Normal, Alabama 35762.
New employees must arrive at least 25-30 minutes before the start time of orientation to complete the initial new hire paperwork.
What To Bring With You
- Original U.S. Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration. (Payroll required)
- A form of ID from List A or List B and C of the (I-9)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form. See list of accepted documents (I-9-Form-List-Acceptable-Documents.pdf)
- Direct Deposit is mandatory - a voided check or verification of bank account number and routing number on bank's letterhead is required.
- Social security number of dependents/beneficiaries
- Birthdates of dependents/beneficiaries
- Addresses of dependents/beneficiaries
Orientation Topics of Discussion
- AAMU On-Boarding Information
- General University and Human Resources Information
- General University Processes, Leave Entitlements & On-the-Job Injury
- Payroll Processes & Benefits
- Indebtedness Procedure, Smoke Free Campus Policy
- Anti-Harassment & Discrimination, Title IX
- Department of Public Safety Overview