The Office of Judicial Affairs, through counseling and guidance, adjudicates violations of the Student Code of Conduct in a fair and consistent manner. The Student Code of Conduct is stated in the publication "Life on the Hill."
The Office serves as a resource for students concerning their rights and responsibilities in disciplinary matters. The Office is responsible for ensuring that students are informed and educated on the disciplinary process and procedures.
Judicial Affairs fulfills this mission by:
- Educating students on behavioral standards.
- Conducting the student disciplinary review process.
- Promoting fairness and due process in the judicial settings.
- Encouraging students to be responsible members of the on-campus and off-campus community.
- Working in partnership with the University Police Department in protecting the health and safety of the educational environment.
一道本不卡免费高清Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance.