Mission, Vision, and Value
Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University is a public, comprehensive, 1890 land-grant institution committed to access and opportunity of education. We are dedicated to intellectual inquiry, the application of knowledge and excellence in teaching, research, and service, which is responsive to the needs of a diverse student population and the social and economic needs of the region.
The University offers contemporary baccalaureate, master’s, educational specialist, and doctoral level degrees to prepare students for careers in the arts, sciences, business, engineering, education, agriculture and technology .
As a center of excellence, the University is dedicated to providing a student-centered educational environment for the emergence of scholars, scientists, leaders, and critical thinkers who are equipped to excel through their contributions and leadership in a 21st century national and global society.
一道本不卡免费高清The vision of Alabama A&M University is to be recognized as the premier land-grant institution of choice for students, faculty, staff, and the future employers of its students. The University will be recognized nationally and internationally for excellence in teaching, research, outreach, exceptional academic programs, and globally competitive students.
- The University strives to promote the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students in all facets.
- The University is committed to excellence in all aspects of operations.
- The University maintains the highest standards of ethical and professional practices in all that we do.
- The University extends its reach and impact through partnerships and collaboration with individuals, public and nonprofit agencies, community activist groups, educators, and businesses.
- Customer Service
- The University provides respectful, polite, and consistently excellent service to our internal and external constituents.
- The University prepares globally aware and astute students.
- The University respects and embraces diversity and actively supports efforts that create an inclusive learning environment.
- The University is a responsible steward of the public’s resources and public trust.