Leadership Catalyst Institute
For students, the AAMU Leadership Catalyst Institute (LCI) helps participants grow personally while increasing the following:
- Leadership competence and efficacy
- Better management skills
- Experiential leadership opportunities
- Case studies
- Better team building strategies
- The ability to reflect
Participating students will receive a Certified Student Leader (CSL) designation, and they will be eligible to become a Student Leadership Educator on campus.
What the LCI Stands For
一道本不卡免费高清The AAMU LCI is designed to empower students by placing importance on the pillars of leadership, professionalism, and development of the overall self to become effective leaders who are transformed by their own experiences.
The vision of the AAMU LCI is to develop students into impactful members of our society through self-actualization and dialogue. Students who obtain these acquired skills will go beyond “The Hill” to become transformational leaders with domestic and international perspectives, while incorporating ideologies that will make them effective change agents.
- Service and Integrity
LCI Application Requirements
To participate in the LCI, you must meet these criteria:
- Enrolled Full/Part-time AAMU Student
- Have at least a 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Be in "Good Student Conduct" Standing
- Agree to LCI terms, conditions, and commitment guidelines
- Have a desire for leadership development and growth