The Career Development Services Center (CDS) offers employers one-stop-shop access to motivated students and alumni and welcomes the opportunity to assist you in connecting with quality talent. If needed, we will work with you to find additional ways to engage with our students.
Our primary services to students include career guidance, resume creation, co-op and internship facilitation and job search assistance. A wide variety of career related events are coordinated throughout the year to assist students in these areas.
Find your future employees, interns or co-op’s here at AAMU. Recruit the best and brightest through several of our events and expos.
- Career Week, Career Fairs - Fall and Spring
- Employer Information Sessions
- Graduate and Professional School Day Expo
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career Preparedness Week
- Federal Employment Preparation Week
- Part-time Job Fair
- Meetings with University Administrators and Faculty
View our printable Calendar of Events or view upcoming events in Handshake